Follow by Email

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

my pillars of sanity @ dilli meri jaan

its almost 10 days after i am back form my recent visit to dilli. and almost a month after i posted my last rambling. i am attempting to get over something that is offering me no resistence. its a funny feeling, only i should understand.
anyway i bought a few books while shopping at the new t3's explore... and amazingly i have chanced upon gurcharan das's latest wonder - the difficulty of being good. it really explains why flaws are perfect and how an imperfect world has a perfect reason to exist. am only 20 per cent through, and am loving it.
dilli this time has been wonderful. met up with my two best friends - my pillars of sanity...after a long time away from our husbands and current lives. we painted the city red, despite rains. all that common wealth realted digging was going on and there was bad traffic too... but there was no time for all that when the ladies got together...and there was no business but fun!
missing nidhi n amita eternally. when u meet u miss more. it is exactly like what they say - when u taste the good stuff u will want more... but i can hold the next break for a while now. cos i just had an awesome time.
my dilli is evergreen with my longing to be there again and again... growing green and deeper in me.

No comments: